Advanced Procurement Management
LANGUAGE OF DELIVERY
- 20 – 24 November 2017
- 25 – 29 June 2018
- 17 – 21 December 2018
Bandung: Holiday-Inn, Novotel or Aston Braga or Arion Swiss Belhotel
The Advanced Procurement Management Training Program (APMT) is an intensive 5 days’ program and is designed for procurement and related executives who wish to broaden, sharpen and deepen their procurement management competencies. The APMT integrates the latest procurement management concepts and practices to give participants a firm grounding in the advanced skills and knowledge required for a successful Procurement Professional. Case study analysis and business simulation form the core of the program content, reinforced by practical tasks such as experiential activities and negotiation exercises.
At the end of the training, the participants would be better able to:
- Prepare long-, medium- and short-term procurement strategic & operational plans
- Develop procurement organization capable of implementing the procurement strategy
- Lead and manage the implementation of the procurement strategies and plans
Through a critical linkage of leading-edge concepts and best practices, participants will acquire the knowledge & skills to effectively manage the procurement function. The topics covered will include:
- The concept of strategic & operational procurement management
- How to craft procurement strategies, plans and programs
- How to develop the proper procurement organization, policies, systems and procedures
- How to determine the required procurement manpower requirement — composition, competency & quantity
- Managing purchasing operations
- Managing project procurement
- Managing vendor relations
- Tender management
- Contract management
- Warehouse management
- Delivery / distribution / logistic management
- Managing procurement information management system
A proper mix of lectures, Q&A, discussions, exercises and case studies.
Senior Procurement and Related Executives who wish to broaden, sharpen and deepen their procurement and related competencies.
This program will surely benefits Project Sponsors, Business Owners, Directors, Managers and Supervisors who also wish to broaden, sharpen and deepen their skills and knowledge of procurement and its strategic implications in today business environment.
- US$ 1850.- per person, net into our account
- Excluding 10 % VAT
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
Tuition must be paid prior to attending class. Tuition includes the cost of the workshop and all workshop materials. Refreshments and lunch will be provided each day of the workshop.
If you wish to attend, kindly complete and submit the registration form below
Course Registration Form