Effective Sourcing Strategy
- 12 – 14 July 2017
Kartika Chandra Hotel Office Tower 4th floor Unit 410 & 411
Jalan Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav 18-20
Jakarta 12930 – Indonesia
After attending participants will be better able to:
- Understand concept of strategic procurement and sourcing strategy
- Analyze the supply chain and develop appropriate supply strategies for your organization’s supply categories.
- Identify and develop the appropriate types of relationships to foster with your suppliers.
- An understanding of different sourcing methods, including e-sourcing, competitive tendering, sole sourcing, single sourcing, multi-stage bidding, and others.
- An appreciation of the value and limitations of early supplier involvement, open book pricing, long term agreements, risk and revenue sharing arrangements.
- The concept of effective strategic procurement
- Strategic sourcing process – An overview of the strategic sourcing process and context.
- Strategic sourcing initiation – Assessing the current structure and performance of the supply network.
- Supply chain analysis – Assessment of the supply network using various tools to analyze current and forecasted needs.
- Strategy creation – Interpreting data and structuring the supply network to deliver maximum value. Identifying and developing appropriate category strategies.
- Strategy implementation – Assessing risks and opportunities in strategy implementation. Identifying and selecting appropriate tools for sourcing within categories. Apply the most effective means of selecting and managing suppliers.
A proper mix of lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, exercises and cases
- Rp 7.000.000,- per person
- Excluding 10 % VAT
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
If you wish to attend, kindly complete and submit the registration form below