- 13 – 14 April 2017
- 20 – 21 July 2017
Kartika Chandra Hotel Office Tower 4th floor Unit 410 & 411
Jalan Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav 18-20
Jakarta 12930 – Indonesia
The skill to manage project teams is the missing area for many project executives.
As has been said by many top executives : I have never seen a project fail because the project manager didnt know how to put together a schedule, but I have seen a lot of disasters caused by people issues.
This program Managing Project Teams fills the gap, offering practical skills for dealing with the people problems that cause many projects to fail. It is designed to teach Project Leaders to better manage cross-functional teams composed of people from multiple departments or companies in a typical project environment that is characterized by tight schedule and budget and strict quality levels.
After attending, participants will be better able to successfully manage cross-functional project teams composed of people from multiple departments or companies, through: developing a strong leadership style, creating an effective project team culture, dealing with diversity, overcoming communication challenges and inspiring excellent team performance to realize project objectives.
Participants will learn techniques for developing an appropriate leadership style, creating an effective project team culture, dealing with diversity, overcoming communication challenges and inspiring excellent team performance to realize project objectives. Aspects covered will include but limited to:
- Concept of effective project management
- The characteristics of an effective project team
- Steps in developing an effective project team
- Coping with diversity
- Team communication
- Team motivation
- Adopting the right leadership style
- Inspiring high performance teams
- Handling conflicts
- Project Managers, Project Leaders, Construction Managers, Site Managers
- Contract Administration Managers
- All other Managers, Engineers and Senior Staff who need skills to manage cross functional teams for completing assignments on time and in budget
- Rp 4.000.000,- per person
- Excluding 10 % VAT
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
If you wish to attend, kindly complete and submit the registration form below