Managing Projects Non Profit Development
- 29 – 31 May 2017
- 04 – 06 September 2017
Kartika Chandra Hotel Office Tower 4th floor Unit 410 & 411
Jalan Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav 18-20
Jakarta 12930 – Indonesia
Project Cycle Management (PCM) has its own set of skills and techniques without which social development projects/programs such as Non Profit Social Development, Corporate Social Responsibility Projects will fail. In these project/program, major stakeholders such as users or society are not object of the project/program, they are subject of the project/program.
The program gives participants the skills needed to define, plan, monitor and successfully complete projects while meeting the objectives and engaging with major stakeholders. Case study workshops reinforce the theory sessions, enabling the participants to return to the workplace capable of using the skills learned to successfully handle challenges of managing a social development project.
After attending this program participants will be better able to accomplish the following:
- How to plan and implement project/ program, and ensuring the satisfaction of all stake holders.
- Apply best practices to planning and implementation of projects
- Understanding the risk analysis and management techniques that surround projects
- How to schedule and estimate tasks, duration and cost of projects
- Project monitoring methodologies and tools
- Project evaluation techniques
In this program participants will learn how to run a project according to the standards published in the Project Cycle Management (PCM)
- Introduction of Project Cycle Management
- Defining the fundamentals of project management.
- Managing the 6 cycles of the Project Cycle Management.
- PCM principles and the Logical Framework Approach (LFA)
- PCM Programming Cycle
- PCM Identification Cycle
- PCM Formulation Cycle
- PCM Implementation, Monitoring and Reporting Cycle
- PCM Evaluation Cycle
- PCM Audit Cycle
- Logical Framework Approach (LFA)
- Practical issues in applying the Logframe Approach
- LFA Analysis Stage
- Preparatory analysis
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Problem Analysis
- Analysis of Objectives
- Analysis of Strategies
- LFA Planning Stage
- Benefiting from facilitation techniques.
- Defining budgets and budgeting techniques.
- Using a risk framework to assess, plan for and mitigate risks.
- Monitoring project performance
- Optimizing the logical framework as a monitoring tool
A proper mix of short lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, individual & group exercises and case studies.
- Government/ Kementerian Project/ Program Managers / Officers/ Assistants
- Government/ Kementerian Project/ Program Monitoring & Evaluation Managers / Officers/ Assistants
- Non Profit Organization Project/ Program Managers / Officers/ Assistants
- Non Profit Organization Project/ Program Monitoring & Evaluation Managers / Officers/ Assistants
- Corporate Social Responsibility Project/ Program Managers / Officers/ Assistants
- Corporate Social Responsibility Project/ Program Monitoring & Evaluation Managers / Officers/ Assistants
- All Managers and Senior Officers who are involved in managing social development projects/programs
- Contracts Administration Managers / Officers for social development projects/ programs
- Those who are groomed for above positions
- Rp 7.000.000,- per person
- Excluding 10 % VAT
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
If you wish to attend, kindly complete and submit the registration form below