Trimitra Consultants ( TC ) heavy equipment mechanic training assist participants develop competencies required to become a professional HE mechanic while you work side-by-side with industry-experienced instructors on the electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, drive train, steering and suspension systems on heavy-duty machinery, trucks and off-road equipment.
Participants will learn to develop the necessary competencies that lead to rewarding, challenging careers in maintaining and repairing heavy equipment.
Topics covered include:
- The concept of effective HE maintaince and repair
- Steps in maintaining and repairing heavy equipment
- Periodic maintenance and preventive maintenance
- Take apart and reassemble engines, transmissions and transaxles from heavy equipment
- Study the applications of the principles of hydraulics to the heavy equipment repair and maintenance industry.
- Train to disassemble and replace parts on heavy equipment systems such as front-end loader differentials, brake systems, kingpin suspensions, rubber and steel track systems, etc.
- Supplement hands-on training with interactive classroom learning techniques including Q&A, discussions and case studies
We offer 3 levels.
- Level 1 : Duration 3 days,
- Level 2 : Duration 2 days,
- Level 3 : Duration 2 days,
Our standard professional fees are as follows:
- in Indonesia: Rp 2 million per participant per day.
- In Asean countries: USD 300.- per participant per day
- In Middle East Countries: USD 400 per participant per day
- Other Countries: USD 500.- per participant per day
- Number of participants per batch : Minimum 6 and Maximum 12 persons
- Out of pocket expenses such as travel, hotel accommodation, local transport expenses and the likes will be charged at actual costs.
All of our HE training instructors are highly professional with more than 10 years hands-on experience in the heavy equipment industry.
- Experience from the field as practitioners, supervisors and trainers
- Exceptional skills in facilitating learning
- Creativity, energy and enthusiasm – they are also passionate about their subjects
- An inclusive and participatory approach that makes the training personal and dynamic
Request For Proposal: Onsite Heavy Equipment Mechanic Training
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form