Trimitra Consultants (TC) Heavy Equipment Operator Training and Certification services are provided worldwide at clients’ location on all kinds of equipment with a focus on improved productivity, reduced maintenance costs, and increased safety.
The types of heavy equipment include but not limited to:
- Articulated Trucks
- Backhoe Loaders
- Coal Stockpile
- Electric Rope Shovels
- Forestry Wheel Loaders Millyard
- Hydraulic Mining Shovels
- Material Handlers
- Motor Graders
- Multi Terrain/Compact Track Loaders
- Off-Highway Trucks
- Skid Steer Loaders
- Underground Articulated Trucks
- Underground Loaders
- Waste Industry
- Wheel Dozers
- Wheel Excavators
- Wheel Loaders
- Wheel Tractor-Scraper
Business sectors served include: the Mining, Oil & Gas, Construction, Power Generation, Agriculture, Manufacturing, etc.
The training includes classroom and in-the-iron activities covering: Safety, walk-around inspections, operators compartment, start up/shut down procedures, operating procedures based on industry requirements and basic earthmoving fundamentals so an individual can develop skills to operate equipment safely and proficiently.
We offer 3 levels
- Level 1 : Standard Duration 3 days, including 1 day classroom and 2 days in-the-iron activities
- Level 2 : Standard Duration 2 days, including 1 day classroom and 1 days in-the-iron activities
- Level 3 : Standard Duration 2 days, including 1 day classroom and 1 days in-the-iron activities
Our standard professional fees are as follows:
- in Indonesia: Rp 2 million per participant per day.
- In Asean countries: USD 300.- per participant per day
- In Middle East Countries: USD 400 per participant per day
- Other Countries: USD 500.- per participant per day
- Number of participants per batch : Minimum 6 and Maximum 12 persons
- Out of pocket expenses such as travel, hotel accommodation, local transport expenses and the likes will be charged at actual costs.
All of our HE training instructors are highly professional with more than 10 years hands-on experience in the heavy equipment industry.
- Experience from the field as practitioners and supervisors
- Exceptional skills in facilitating learning
- Creativity, energy and enthusiasm – they are also passionate about their subjects
- An inclusive and participatory approach that makes the training personal and dynamic
Request For Proposal: Onsite Heavy Equipment Operator Training
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form