Trimitra Consultants (TC) was established in Jakarta in 1990 as a partnership of management consultants.
In 2005 its legal form was changed into a limited liability company (Perseroan Terbatas) under the name of P.T. Trimitra Konsultan Manajemen. However, we continue to operate under our trade name, Trimitra Consultants.
TC provides consulting, interim management, and training services across a wide range of industries.
Our firm currently has 6 (six) Practice Groups:
- Strategic Management , General Management and Management, Audit
- Human Resources Management, Organization Development, Leadership, Personal Development, and Recruitment & Selection
- Project Management, Supply Chain Management, Procurement Management, and Logistic Management
- Business Development, Marketing Management, Customer Service / Relation Management
- Corporate Services, including Company Formation & related services, and Representation Services
- Heavy Equipment Application, Training, and Maintenance & Repair Services
The firm’s senior consultants are former top executives at reputable companies with proven track records. They have the necessary advanced level competencies and extensive hands-on practical experience to ensure that TC’s clients will be presented with practical recommendations, counsel, and solutions.
TC’s vision is to be a firm that enhances the achievement of its national and international clients’ goals and objectives, acquires and maintains advanced level competencies in its fields of activity, provides the opportunity for its people to achieve their career and income objectives, and uncompromisingly upholds high ethical standards in conducting its affairs.
The firm’s mission is to provide superior, cost-effective professional services in strategic management, business development, organization development, HR management and development, marketing and sales, customer service, project management, and procurement management. TC also delivers superior, cost-effective training and development programs that enhance people’s competencies and careers.
OUR CORE VALUES
TC’s core values are:
- Believe in People: TC believes that people are crucial to the achievement of its strategic and operational objectives. The firm therefore trains and develops its people to enable them to reach their optimum performance and career and earning objectives. TC communicates openly and honestly, and develops an empowerment-based system throughout the organization.
- Integrity: TC acts with honesty and integrity, does what it says it will do, shares its ideas and listens to the ideas of others, and complies with its code of ethics and the spirit and intent of the law.
- Excellence: TC always looks for innovative ways to better serve its clients and make the firm more effective and efficient.
- Teamwork: All TC team members are committed to common objectives based on open and honest communication while showing concern and support for each other.