Effective Customer Service Management
19 -21 May 2021
Swiss-Belhotel Pondok Indah – Jakarta
This program is designed to enable participants to better:
- Understand the concept of Effective Customer Service Management
- Approach on how to make changes in their organization to drive customer satisfaction toward customer loyalty.
- Manage the implement Effective Customer Service strategies & plans
- Concept of Effective Customer Service Management
- The evolution of Customer Service Management
- Customer Loyalty the ultimate goal of CSM
- From Call Center to Contact Center
- CSM as differentiators in hyper-competitive market
- Technology as enabler
- The effective organization of CSM
- How to transform employee as service excellent provider?
- How to develop customer driven workforce (system & procedure)?
- SELF motivation toward winning the competition
- Keep on track and keep moving a head (monitoring and improvement)
- Be proactive rather than reactive
- Build a customer service-driven culture within their organization
- Provide exceptional customer service and protect long-term relationships
- Differentiate their organization from competitors by providing superior service
A proper mix of lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, exercises and activities.
- Sales & Marketing related managers & supervisors
- Those groomed for above positions
- Rp 7000.000 per person
- Excluding 10 % VAT
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
Tuition must be paid prior to attending class. Tuition includes the cost of the workshop and all workshop materials. Refreshments and lunch will be provided each day of the workshop.
We offer a 10% discount on the course fee when three (3) or more people from the same company register together for the same workshop.
If you wish to attend, kindly complete and submit the registration form below