24 – 26 February 2021
Swiss-Belhotel Pondok Indah – Jakarta
The program will cover the specific problems that many people have in assuming a leadership role, using real examples that are relevant to the participants. It will explain and document the practices of the effective leader. It will show participants how to lead a group of people for maximum effectiveness, how to delegate intelligently and how to motivate staff to peak performance. After attending, participants will be better able to understand the concept of leadership and to apply it in their jobs.
- The concept of leadership – What, Why, Who, When, Where, and How
- Leadership Abilities, Leadership Framework, Two Most Important Keys of Leadership, Factors of leadership, Environment, Leadership Models, Leadership Styles, Forces, Leader Use of Consideration and Structure, The Process of Great Leadership, Power and Leadership
- Leading Self – Self analysis, Self-development, Time management
- Visioning – Getting To the Future, The Steps of Objectives Setting, Supervising, Inspiring Your Employees, be a strategic partner
- Handling People – Communicating, Motivating, Influencing, Resolving People Performance Problems, Handling Conflicts (win-win)
- Create and Lead Teams – Developing Teams, Elements of a Team, Team-player Styles, Team Leadership, Problems Team Face, When To Build Teams
- Problem Solving & Decision Making – Problem definition, problem – cause analysis, finding solutions, decision making
A proper mix of lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, examples, individual & group exercises and case studies.
- Rp 7.000.000,- per person
- Excluding 10 % VAT
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
If you wish to attend, kindly complete and submit the registration form below