Effective Organization Development
- 03 – 05 April 2023
- 12 – 14 July 2023
Swiss-Belinn Simatupang, Jakarta
At the end of this program, participants will be better able to develop organizations capable of implementing the chosen company strategy to realize its vision, accomplish its mission and achieve its objectives.
- Concept and principles of effective organization development
- Steps and processes in organization development
- The basic departure points in organization development efforts
- Linking organization development to corporate & business strategies
- Organization Development audit
- Developing the desired organization culture
- Determination and designing the right organization structure
- How to develop the required job descriptions, job performance standards and job competency profile
- Determining the right number of personnel
- How to determine the right job grades and salary structure
- Developing the right organization policies & procedures
- Managing Change
A proper mix of lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, individual & group exercises and cases
- HR Directors / Managers / Specialists
- Organization Development Specialists
- Those groomed for above positions
- All those who must provide significant contribution in effective organization development
- Rp 7.000.000,- per person
- Excluding VAT
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
If you wish to attend, kindly complete and submit the registration form below
Why Organizations Are Struggling
Most organizational structures have evolved over many years under a variety of executives. Structural adjustments were made to accommodate new strategies, technologies and services, special projects, and occasionally to handle personal career issues.
Periodically, job descriptions and working relationships were changed as cyclic pressures for centralization and decentralization were felt. The resulting organizational structures seemed reasonable at the time, but now they may, in fact, be haphazard and dysfunctional.
The purpose of an organization is to process more variety than individuals alone can handle. But most organizations evolved in a much simpler, lower-variety period of time.
Now, the variety surrounding organizations is exploding. Consider the following sources of variety:
- Economic volatility instantly ripples around the world.
- Rapidly changing political boundaries and alliances bring new opportunities as well as threats.
- The globalization of markets and competition means that current events anywhere in the world can affect the organization, adding to complexity.
- Increasingly complex legal and regulatory restrictions are putting new, often conflicting, demands on organizations.
- Clients are demanding customized service at the price of mass production, impacting the pace of product development by orders of magnitude.
- Technological complexity is multiplying in every field. In computing, for example, new generations of microprocessors and operating systems appear yearly, and some products (such as laptop computers) are obsoleted within months.
- Strategic partnerships are breaking down the boundaries between organizations, presenting new collaborative opportunities and problems.
- As the size of organizations grows, the number of possible collaborative relationships between people grows exponentially, further adding to the complexity of the work environment.