How to Develop Corporate Balanced Scorecard
Trimitra Consultants Training Center – Kartika Chandra Hotel, Jakarta
After attending this workshop, participants will be better able to:
- Understand the concept of balanced scorecard
- Develop the appropriate balanced scorecard for their company
- The what, why, who, when, where and how of corporate balance scorecard
- Prerequisite for developing a corporate balanced scorecard
- Steps in developing appropriate corporate balanced scorecard
- Developing strategic themes and perspectives
- Strategic mapping and developing strategic objectives, operational objectives and performance drivers
- Choosing performance measures, targets and thresholds
- Preparing the corporate balanced scorecard
- Cascading the scorecard throughout the organization
- Linking performance to rewards
- Scorecard roll out, training, and change management
- Integrating the scorecard with other enterprise performance management systems
- Integrating the scorecard with other enterprise computer information systems
- Overcoming obstacles and challenges within your organization
Participants will have chance to make short exercise on their company balance scorecard development (please bring the company data and information).
A proper mix of short lectures, Q&A, discussions and individual & group exercises and cases.
This program is design for Directors, Senior Managers and Senior Staff who wish to understand or involve in company strategic development and implementation.
Past participants include: Directors, General Managers, Marketing Managers, Sales Managers, Change Managers, HR Managers, Customer Relations Managers, Organization Development Managers, Corporate Planners, Internal Auditors, Quality Assurance Managers.
- Rp 7.000.000,- per person
- Excluding 10 % VAT
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
If you wish to attend, kindly complete and submit the registration form below