Developing Effective Teamwork
Online – Live- Interactive – Instructor-led
2 days @ 3 hours per day
- 01 – 02 October 2020
- 18 – 19 November 2020
- 01 – 02 December 2020
13:00 – 16:00 WIB (Time in Jakarta)
There is strength in numbers. That is why effective teams are so powerful in the organization’s environment. This program will give participants the knowledge, skills, and motivation necessary to build and maintain solid teamwork for meeting organization objectives
WHAT WILL YOU ACHIEVE
- An understanding of the model for a solid team
- The ability to nurture stronger working relationships among team members.
- The expertise to develop productive team structures
- Tools to evaluate and improve your team’s performance.
- An understanding of the human dynamics that impact your success as a team leader.
- The opportunity to try out team skills through exercises, assessment instruments, and checklists.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Team Leadership – models for team design and the personal skills required for team leadership.
- Understanding the Group Dynamics of Teams – the stages of team development and how to become a more skilled team facilitator
- How to nurture and maintain solid teamwork – the guidelines for building a team spirit, team communication, and team collaboration
- What Can Go Wrong – 6 myths about teams and 10 reasons why teams (sometimes) do not work.
- Team Performance – the steps you and other team members can take to improve your team’s accomplishments.
- Multiple Matrix Teams – the key requirements for managing people when they are only partially committed to your team.
A proper mix of short lectures, Q&A, discussions, individual & groups exercises and cases.
- Rp 2.200.000,- per person
- Including 10 % VAT
If you wish to attend, kindly complete and submit the registration form below