Effective Project Management
- 26 – 28 July 2017
- 06 – 08 November 2017
Kartika Chandra Hotel Office Tower 4th floor Unit 410 & 411
Jalan Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav 18-20
Jakarta 12930 – Indonesia
Project management has its own set of skills and techniques without which projects will fail. This program gives participants the skills needed to define, plan, monitor and successfully complete projects while meeting the objectives of the business. Case study workshops reinforce the theory sessions, enabling the participants to return to the workplace capable of using the skills learned to successfully handle challenges of managing a typical project.
This workshop is designed to provide practical, results-oriented skills needed to complete projects on time, within budget, at the desired scope and quality levels.
In this program participants will learn how to run a project according to the standards published in the Project Management Institute’s Project Management Body of Knowledge (PM-BOK).
- Concept of effective project management
- Project life cycles
- The laws of project management
- Project Management tools
- Major challenges in project management
- Project selection
- Project initiation
- Project planning and scheduling
- Project estimation
- Project quality management
- Project risk management
- Project procurement management
- Project progress control
- Project close-out
A proper mix of short lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, individual & group exercises and case studies.
- Project Managers / Engineers / Officers
- All Managers and Senior Officers who are involved in managing projects
- Contracts Administration Managers / Officers
- Those who are groomed for above positions
- Rp 7.000.000,- per person
- Excluding 10 % VAT
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
If you wish to attend, kindly complete and submit the registration form below